Booting Troubleshooting

bptba93

4 posts in this topic

I need help booting mac os x x86 i can run it in safe boot but not regular. it panics at VGA: vram [d8000000:08000000] i think it has to do with the video. i have a intel 32 mb intergrated video card

I am having the same issue. I can boot into "Safe Boot" but when I try to but regularly, I get a "vram [e0000000:08000000]" error. I am using a ATI 128MB 9000 Pro.

• 3 weeks later...

you have to go into safe mode and then go to /system/library/extension then delete any thing with ati in it. believe me it works i got my intel card working right now in normal boot same thing with nvidia but it is classified under geforce and in intel delete any thing with intel in it but don't delete anything intel if it has intelx86articulture or somin like that

I need help booting mac os x x86 i can run it in safe boot but not regular. it panics at VGA: vram [d8000000:08000000] i think it has to do with the video. i have a intel 32 mb intergrated video card

What mother board you have ?.

I am having the same issue. I can boot into "Safe Boot" but when I try to but regularly, I get a "vram [e0000000:08000000]" error. I am using a ATI 128MB 9000 Pro.

Some ATI video cards have troubles, you must to check it in HCL in the wiki.