Corrupt ISO or bad dvdrw?

Zo-Lee

5 posts in this topic

During the installation procedure I had an error message - There were errors.... - and it has stopped "Try to install again.." blabla. It has stopped around 50%, I think at the "Electronic imaging drivers" or something similar.

I have tried 2 different disks, the first one already stopped by the "Checking install DVD" procedure, but the other has finished it but see above.

So, the question is where is the trouble? With the ISO file, the dvdrw? Or maybe the hdd? I have erased it with diskutilites, "Zero all" type...

Eeeh, whats wrong??

:(:D:(

During the installation procedure I had an error message - There were errors.... - and it has stopped "Try to install again.." blabla. It has stopped around 50%, I think at the "Electronic imaging drivers" or something similar.

I have tried 2 different disks, the first one already stopped by the "Checking install DVD" procedure, but the other has finished it but see above.

So, the question is where is the trouble? With the ISO file, the dvdrw? Or maybe the hdd? I have erased it with diskutilites, "Zero all" type...

Eeeh, whats wrong??

:rolleyes::blink::(

Post your specs and what disks you tried, maybe someone can help

Eeeh, whats wrong??

:D:D:D

The disk scanning phase proceeds smothly without any problems

same here. even i tried installing again (without printer drivers), but in vain. I

'm using the SONY DVD-ROM DDU1621, I am not able to figure out the problem. Remaining specs in my signature. I never encountered SAM Multimedia Error in -v mode. Kindly help

The disk scanning phase proceeds smothly without any problems

same here. even i tried installing again (without printer drivers), but in vain. I

'm using the SONY DVD-ROM DDU1621, I am not able to figure out the problem. Remaining specs in my signature. I never encountered SAM Multimedia Error in -v mode. Kindly help

Forgot to tell that previously i was able to install the 6gig deadmoo's image without any problems