Realtek 860 and Intel Pro LAN

Nekoi

5 posts in this topic

Hi!

Well, i have an Intel d915GAG Desktop Motherboard im Working on 10.4.6 Flawessly : All, Sound, QE&CI, USB, LAN but, recently i purchase a Nvida 7300GT Graphic Card and have to upgrade to 10.4.8 (JaS 8.8.3 Beta2 With NATIT)

When setup finish the 7300GT Works very very fast and now support the Widescreen Monitor, but now the Audio and Lan not working! :unsure: This Desktop Board use an ALC860 Chip and Pro Intel Networking, that works previously on 10.4.6. but how can i make work on 10.4.8... Wieird, well i think that was an Kernel Compatibility Isn't

Any ideas? :rolleyes:

Check my signature for solution.

I reviewed, but the Kext for Intel Lan VE i have to put into the system extensions? then i have to configure in terminal Isn't?

Audio, I try with the Azalia installer into DVD then restart and get a few kext loader errors.

i keep trying!

Finally Working!

I follow the instructions First to make work the Intel VE, Install the kext and terminal steps, and then install the azalia audio, now i have Ethernet and Sound Loud and clear, but not intput.

Thanks Dong!

I Dont know if is a problem: when i get "About this Mac" shows "3.2 Unknown" and the system profiler shows only 1 core, i have an Intel Pentium IV 3.2 HT, in older 10.4.6 shows correctly but this make any difference?

The Xbench shows a 82.6 on the new Configuration with the Nvidia 7300GT in the older configuration under GMA900 have a 90.0 Xbench.

i need another configuration to make the prossesor run widely or deactivate the HT?