Help with Mail

Zaico

3 posts in this topic

Hallo when I run mail and have configured the app to get my mails nothing happens. It says some sound and then nothing happens after words.

Can somebody help me here?? Why won’t it get my mails?? Everything else is working great on OS X86 ohh ja one more thing. When I type in “Graphics Mode”=”1280x1024x32” nothing happens.. it just boots op normally in 1024x768 with is not that nice a res to have. What am I doing wrong?? I hope that someone out there can help me with the, curse I only need WiFi (Intel Wireless pro 2200BG) working and my laptop is grate.. QE and CI can wait some time but in my school WiFi is important to me and it is the only thing stopping me from making my laptop a Mac only.. and as a contribute to Apple and there smart thinking, I will purchase an PowerBook G4 later when I have the money…

yahh congrats, you know English... okay I'm not that good at English, in fact I suck big time.. Now that’s out, back to the subject, is there someone that in fact can help me instead of bitching over my bad English??