Bluetooth Problem

UncleJ

2 posts in this topic

Im on a Mac Pro with the wireless Apple keyboard and mouse. While in OS X, everything works flawlessly and both stay connected all the time.

However, after installing Boot Camp and Windows XP Home Edition with SP2, Bluetooth started acting weird.

I installed the drivers that were on the CD I had burned in OS and the mouse and keyboard wouldn't connect.

After hooking up a USB mouse, I got the Apple mouse to connect and then used the Apple mouse to connect the keyboard, no problems really.

However, when I restart the mouse and keyboard shut off until I'm back in Windows. The problem is, I want to get back in OS X, but I can't because the keyboard doesn't work and I can't hold option down. It's very frustrating and I was hoping to get some help here before I go out and buy a USB keyboard.

Thanks.

If you use the Startup Disk control panel that Boot Camp installed, can you get back into Mac OS X? That may be your solution right there.

Control Panel --> View Additional Options(or something like that) --> Startup Disk --> Pick your OSX partition

If that doesn't work, I'm at a loss.