Working Audio

cooltoad

8 posts in this topic

I want to say that I have read a lot about people's audio not working, and i dont know why. I have an external soundcard (creative soundblaster mp3+) that worked right off the bat, i just plugged it in. Also (i have a laptop) after i tried away from dock, i found that whatever sound card i have (ac97 or somethin like that) works for the sound too. itunes, whatever, the osund all works. anyway if you have any ?'s let me know

I am having a hard time believing your creative sound card is actually working.. can u post some screenshots please.. I want to see which kext it is loading for it.. thx..

i swear, everything plugged into my usb hub, my logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, my soundcard (http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/welcome.asp?type=manuals look under soundblaster, other, mp3+) my external HD, and my cannon i510 i think printer.

other than the printer, NOTHING required any action on my part to make work, they all were recognized and all of them worked the first time i booted my osx86 pc.

the only USB thing that doesnt work is my logitech webcam, its just not recognized.

i'm sitting in class right now... and since my wireless card doesnt with in OSX (i dual boot) i'm in windows right now, but when i get home i'll take screenshots/of everything in system profiler. i'll take an actual pic of the sound card.

honestly i was surprised that my onboard audio worked. i was sittin here and decided to try it and it worked, no problems. itunes, websites, and all the little clicks and stuff in OSX.

how do i "post the kexts" on here. which ones?

ok more later, i'd better go pay attention to my prof now....

just show us the creative card working.. i still dont believe it since there is absolutely no creative drivers in

OS X.. your on board sound can be working.. mine worked out of the box too.. but when u say creative gamer+ and not even pci.. u'ra talking about a usb creative sound card...

please prove me wrong :D

just show us the creative card working.. i still dont believe it since there is absolutely no creative drivers in

OS X.. your on board sound can be working.. mine worked out of the box too.. but when u say creative gamer+ and not even pci.. u'ra talking about a usb creative sound card...

please prove me wrong :D

lol well what do you want me to show u?