Help Needed with macOS Ventura Installation on Dell XPS 15 9570

2 posts in this topic

Hi Community,

I'm new to the Community and need some help. On my Dell XPS 15 9570, I'm attempting to install macOS Ventura, but I'm having trouble. The specifications of my system are as follows:

• CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H
  • GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti/Intel UHD 630
  • RAM: 16GB
  • SSD: 512GB NVMe

I've followed different guides and created a bootable USB with OpenCore. The installation starts, but it gets stuck at "Apple logo" screen. I suspect it might be related to my graphics configuration, but I'm not entirely sure.

I've disabled the NVIDIA GPU in the BIOS and configured the config.plist according to the OpenCore guide for Coffee Lake but no luck so far. Has anyone installed macOS Ventura successfully on a setup similar to this one? 

Any advice or pointers would be extremely valuable.

I appreciate your assistance in advance!

With Regards,

James Bolt

Flutter Online

1 hour ago, jamesbolt said:

Any advice or pointers would be extremely valuable.

Hiya, I am not familiar with your machine but I found this example here - https://github.com/search?q=Dell XPS 15 9570&type=repositories - among others but this was the most recent.

Inside you'll find the EFI Folder that you can try also take notice of the 'Read Me' note inside. I have taken the liberty to update OC and kexts versions to the latest.

If successful, you'll have to furnish the config.plist with your own machine's data, i.e S/N, ROM, MLB etc.

Good luck.

xps9570-hackintosh-main.zip