Cannot get BCM94360CS2 to work on Window 11

2 posts in this topic

Hi everybody.

I have a Razer Blade 15 2018 Advanced Laptop that currently has Ventura installed. Everything worked fine after I fixed all the remaining errors. After that, I bought an additional Wifi Card BCM94360CS2 + M.2 Adapter to use Airdrop. On macOS, this Wifi Card is very OK, but on Windows 11, I cannot install the Driver for it. If I install Driver for it on Win 11 I get the error:
- Hangs up immediately after installing Driver for BCM94360CS2

- I tried installing the driver and then shutting down the computer immediately, but when I turned it back on, the computer would hang. (I have tried with many different drivers)

After a while of tinkering, I realized that only if I install the Driver for the Wifi Card without installing the basic Driver for the computer (in Window Update), I can use Wifi. However, if I don't Update Driver in Window Update, I cannot use other functions. And in addition, I did some research and some people said that the error was due to the computer automatically installing some Driver related to the Pcie Controller x16.... In Win 10, there is no problem. It only happens with Win 11..

I wonder if anyone has the same situation as me. I wonder if anyone has any ideas? thank you.