Installation of Ventura for dummies

7 posts in this topic

Hello!

I have Acer E1-571G. Big Sur is installed. It is made by man for money. And now I don't have it at all image.gif.85e49a3aba587b476e73b62cff2bc5f4.gif I want to install it by myself image.gif.662e0742bbf79a283a89e44adccac070.gif
Report about hardware attached. It's in Russian, but i think you'll understand. Primary information is in English image.gif.97bd5c4e4baa4244f98aab271b38883a.gif

I want to install Ventura, but i don't understand anything about installation of mac os on pc.

Can you give me some advices about installation? 
Or maybe you can do the USB flash for me for free. image.gif.b7858cdf1d69c4fa5ad5ee609a154d94.gif It will be very cool.

I want to know steps to install it. And other information.

I downloaded the installation files, made it in partition, downloaded Clover.

And then i don't know what to do.

P.S.: sorry for my English...

image.gif

Report.zip

Installing macOS Ventura on a non-Apple computer, commonly referred to as a Hackintosh, can be quite complex and is not officially supported by Apple. However, I can provide you with some general steps that are typically involved in the process. Please note that this is for educational purposes only, and you should proceed at your own risk.

1. Download BDU and follow buttons "OK" and "Continue".

Or

2. Prepare USB stick to be bootable. Write Clover here, boot. Press F2 and search a file /EFI/CLOVER/misc/preboot.log. Show this file and I will give you next instructions.

You can write me to PM in Russian.

On 4/20/2024 at 5:30 PM, Дмитрий Бояршинов said:

... sorry for my English...

Don't worry. You are welcome.

Please add a signature to your Account Details. The signature must have the main specifications of your hardware.

Your laptop is quiet old to get Ventura in an easy way. My opinion is: if Big Sur runs fine on it, keep this macOS version and enjoy the machine.

The risk is that when you install Ventura something goes wrong and you will lose both Big Sur and Ventura systems.

I know it's not the answer you're expecting.

@benis froms

You are welcome.

Please add as signature to your Account Details. The signature must have the main specifications of your hardware.

Edited by miliuco
Fix typo

On 4/20/2024 at 10:30 PM, Дмитрий Бояршинов said:

Hello!

I have Acer E1-571G. Big Sur is installed. It is made by man for money. And now I don't have it at all image.gif.85e49a3aba587b476e73b62cff2bc5f4.gif I want to install it by myself image.gif.662e0742bbf79a283a89e44adccac070.gif
Report about hardware attached. It's in Russian, but i think you'll understand. Primary information is in English image.gif.97bd5c4e4baa4244f98aab271b38883a.gif

I want to install Ventura, but i don't understand anything about installation of mac os on pc.

Can you give me some advices about installation? 
Or maybe you can do the USB flash for me for free. image.gif.b7858cdf1d69c4fa5ad5ee609a154d94.gif It will be very cool.

I want to know steps to install it. And other information.

I downloaded the installation files, made it in partition, downloaded Clover.

And then i don't know what to do.

P.S.: sorry for my English...

mario games

image.gif

Report.zip 630.15 kB · 3 downloads

Hellp, I give you some simple instructions to install ventura on mac:

Go to the App Store by dragging the Apple menu down. Click on the Ventura information or use the search box on the left side of the App Store main page to find the app. You may begin downloading macOS Ventura from the official website by clicking the Get button. After the download is complete, the installer will launch without your intervention.

Edited by Vanessa Singleton

14 minutes ago, Vanessa Singleton said:

Hellp, I give you some simple instructions to install ventura on mac:

Go to the App Store by dragging the Apple menu down. Click on the Ventura information or use the search box on the left side of the App Store main page to find the app. You may begin downloading macOS Ventura from the official website by clicking the Get button. After the download is complete, the installer will launch without your intervention.

The question is "Will the Ventura be compatible with existing software and hardware configuration?".