Sonoma 14.2.1 issue

15 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm back with a problem related to graphics acceleration, today after long attempts I managed to install sonoma 14.2.1 
with the graphics card on the alienware laptop via o.c.l.p. 1.4.3 full QE/CI, italic screensaver, no display artifacts, 
but the only problem is that I only have hdmi output on the TV, but on the laptop's LCD display it only shows black, 
only the backlight is on. What other settings need to be made to display on the laptop display. 
I boot from the stick with OC 093, with clover 5156 it boots but the system freezes when loading the graphic part or restart.

Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 19.38.19.png

Edited by ovidoi

thank you, i try to patch connector to display lcd, back to answer, but for opencore need, hdmi out it work to tv qe/ci and transparency. Sorry my bad english.

Posted (edited)
I want to use clover but the system restarts when it gets to load the image components 
but I don't know how to make it stop happening.
What is framed in red, then restarts, with opencore it does not happen.

2.jpg

Edited by ovidoi

Thank you verry much Slice, i fixit with clover, now clonning to ssd, now is for testing with hdd. Today i clean EFI and upload for help another user, thank you again!

Posted (edited)

Hi, I come back with a problem, I can not enable ssd trim in Sonoma 14.2.1, in Catalina I have no problems in this case,

I tried manually and with Sensei and Disk Sensei programs refuse to activate. only in Sonoma does this happen,

with the same settings in config.plist in Clover. Thanks in advance.

Edited by ovidoi

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi, i'm back with a little issue, in Sonoma brightness refuse to working, only software with Betterdisplay app, i have ssdtpnlf in acpi/patched,

applebrightness kext, addpnlf in clover/acpi but refuse to work, AGDCBacklightControl, AGDCPluginDisplayMetrics, 

AppleBacklight and AppleBacklightExpert is loaded but nothing. Little help please, Thx.

I forget, USB 3.0 refuse to work, i try many metod and guides, the cip is NEC, AppleUSBXHCI, AppleUSBXHCIPCI is loaded.Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 22.02.39.png

Edited by ovidoi