Please help me to convert this code to clover

LockDown

7 posts in this topic

Hello

This is for my bluetooth dongle that works in OC.

I want to try in Clover. Where can i put this code?

NVRAM>7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 section in your config.plist file and add the two child items:

Key	Type	Value
bluetoothInternalControllerInfo	Data	00000000 00000000 00000000 0000
bluetoothExternalDongleFailed	Data	00

To transfer this code to Clover, you'll want to insert it into the config.plist file under the NVRAM section. However, Clover's structure can be a bit different from OpenCore (OC). You should place these entries under the 'Custom' section in Clover's NVRAM settings. Be cautious and ensure you have a backup of your current config before making any changes.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, LockDown said:

Hi

Can you show me a snippet of config.plist on where to put it?

It looks something like this: 

<NVRAM>
  <Custom>
    <!-- Your entries go here -->
  </Custom>
</NVRAM>

Just place your specific settings where the comment indicates. Remember, each entry should be correctly formatted to match Clover's syntax. If you’re not sure about the format, you could share the settings you wish to add, and I can help you structure them correctly.

And don't forget to back up your current config.plist before making any changes! 

Cheers! 

8 hours ago, ArcaneRhapsody said:

It looks something like this: 

<NVRAM>
  <Custom>
    <!-- Your entries go here -->
  </Custom>
</NVRAM>

Just place your specific settings where the comment indicates. Remember, each entry should be correctly formatted to match Clover's syntax. If you’re not sure about the format, you could share the settings you wish to add, and I can help you structure them correctly.

And don't forget to back up your current config.plist before making any changes! 

Cheers! 

@ArcaneRhapsody Clover doesn't support injecting NVRAM entries.

@LockDown Use Terminal commands Slice mentioned

• Like 1