OC: Failed to Load Configuration.

turko35408

17 posts in this topic

Hello. I couldn't install on this motherboard. :( I edit the EFI and put it on a USB stick, and then this error keeps happening. It's like something's breaking the config. I've tried different USB sticks, EFIs, different OC versions and ports, but to no avail. 

The BIOS settings are as shown in the image. I shared EFI.

Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H

i7 3770

RX 570

16 GB 

https://disk.yandex.com.tr/d/zcEE4k5sfuKakw

2023-10-18_08-58-02.png

20231013_100805.jpg

Edited by turko35408

Hi, @turko35408

3 hours ago, turko35408 said:

I couldn't install on this motherboard.

You must always indicate which macOS version you are installing. OpenCore settings depends on this.

I edit the EFI and put it on a USB stick, and then this error keeps happening. It's like something's breaking the config.

Have you checked that the config is configured correctly with the ocvalidate utility?

I've tried different USB sticks, EFIs, different OC versions and ports, but to no avail.

1. Any flash drive should work. In any connector. In extremely difficult cases, it is better to test with a USB2 flash drive connected to the USB2 port directly on the motherboard.

2. You can't mindlessly go through other people's EFIs. Many settings are strictly individual. Other people's settings and files are just a sample that you can use partially to customize your own EFI.

3. You should always use the latest OC release version.

4. All kexts must be updated.

13 minutes ago, verdazil said:

Merhaba, @ turko35408

Her zaman hangi macOS sürümünü yüklediğinizi belirtmelisiniz. OpenCore ayarları buna bağlıdır.

Yapılandırmanın ocvalidate yardımcı programı ile doğru yapılandırıldığını kontrol ettiniz mi?

1. Herhangi bir flash sürücü çalışmalıdır. Herhangi bir konektörde. Son derece zor durumlarda, doğrudan anakart üzerindeki USB2 bağlantı noktasına bağlı bir USB2 flash sürücü ile test etmek daha iyidir.

2. Başkalarının efı'lerinden akılsızca geçemezsiniz. Birçok ayar kesinlikle bireyseldir. Diğer kişilerin ayarları ve dosyaları, kendi efı'nizi özelleştirmek için kısmen kullanabileceğiniz bir örnektir.

3. Her zaman en son OC sürüm sürümünü kullanmalısınız.

4. Tüm kext'ler güncellenmelidir.

I've done all this. I created my own EFI and config. Verification and updates have been made. The macOS version doesn't matter, I'm trying to get to the Opencore menu first.

1 minute ago, turko35408 said:

...updates have been made

Not true.

Your AppleALC.kext has a 1.8.4 version. Release version - 1.8.6

Your VirtualSMC.kext has a 1.3.3 version. Release version - 1.3.2. If you are using the Lilu.kext release version, then you should use the VirtualSMC.kext release version (i.e. 1.3.2) , not the beta 1.3.3

And so on - for almost all kexts

11 minutes ago, turko35408 said:

The macOS version doesn't matter

Is your task to admire the OpenСore menu? Or do you want to install the system? You can even reach the menu, but there will still be a huge number of errors that will absolutely prevent you from installing the system. Therefore, all settings must be initially correct.

6 minutes ago, verdazil said:

Not true.

Your AppleALC.kext has a 1.8.4 version. Release version - 1.8.6

Your VirtualSMC.kext has a 1.3.3 version. Release version - 1.3.2. If you are using the Lilu.kext release version, then you should use the VirtualSMC.kext release version (i.e. 1.3.2) , not the beta 1.3.3

And so on - for almost all kexts

Is your task to admire the OpenСore menu? Or do you want to install the system? You can even reach the menu, but there will still be a huge number of errors that will absolutely prevent you from installing the system. Therefore, all settings must be initially correct.

Thank you for your help, but this is not my first installation. I couldn't install on this motherboard. I have installed a lot on different systems.

2023-10-18_13-41-21.png

I have also tried the non-beta release versions of kext and different versions of opencore

27 minutes ago, turko35408 said:

The macOS version doesn't matter

I have a very similar motherboard H77-DS3H and the same processor.
From my own experience, the optimal version of MacOS for such configuration is BigSur. Everything above is slow and buggy.

8 minutes ago, verdazil said:

From my own experience, the optimal version of MacOS for such configuration is BigSur. Everything above is slow and buggy.

I couldn't even install macOS Sierra on this motherboard. I will install Opencore if I can get to the menu, but it looks like something is breaking the configuration. :)

9 minutes ago, verdazil said:

Do you have many opencores in the boot menu?

I can send you my settings. These are just samples, taking into account that the video card is different.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q00RwAZ0wMgq3B8Dh66GC0UfbNJqapm9/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnL5OC_5ff6RYjWfqHQuy1vtOp3FRQP8/view?usp=sharing

Build V
MB: Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770
Memory: 16 Gb 1600 MHz DDR3
Video: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti + Intel HD 4000
SSD: Silicon Power, SPCC SSD110,  60.0 Gb + Transcend TS120GSSD220S, 120 Gb
HDD: Seagate Barracuda, ST2000DM001-1ER164, 2.0 Tb
Monitor: Philips 244E
WiFi: Broadcom BCM4322 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Controller

Edited by verdazil

2 minutes ago, verdazil said:

Sana ayarlarımı gönderebilirim. Bunlar, ekran kartının farklı olduğunu dikkate alarak sadece örneklerdir.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q00RwAZ0wMgq3B8Dh66GC0UfbNJqapm9/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnL5OC_5ff6RYjWfqHQuy1vtOp3FRQP8/view?usp=sharing

Ok. Let me try. Thanks.

19 hours ago, verdazil said:

I can send you my settings. These are just samples, taking into account that the video card is different.

Build V
MB: Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770
Memory: 16 Gb 1600 MHz DDR3
Video: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti + Intel HD 4000
SSD: Silicon Power, SPCC SSD110,  60.0 Gb + Transcend TS120GSSD220S, 120 Gb
HDD: Seagate Barracuda, ST2000DM001-1ER164, 2.0 Tb
Monitor: Philips 244E
WiFi: Broadcom BCM4322 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Controller

The problem continues exactly the same. :(

What is your BIOS version?

Edited by turko35408

15 hours ago, cankiulascmnfye said:

Yani BIOS'u geri döndürdükten sonra, OpenCore Yapılandırmayı tekrar yükleyebilir mi?

Yes.

Installation is successful. 😎

Ekran Resmi 2023-10-20 23.13.09.png

Edited by turko35408