Failed to load configuration!

James May

10 posts in this topic

I am having trouble with Hackintosh,,,I`m new to this....My system is a Dell Latitude E6430 laptop with 3rd Gen. i7 cpu, Audio-4channel HDA with IDT92HD93 controller,Video Intel HD Graphics,NVidia NVS 5200M, Network Adapter Intel 82579LM,Wireless Adapter Dell wireless 1540 with Broadcom wireless card BCM943228HM4L,Keyboard is Standard PS/2, with Dell TouchPad, Bios AMI ver A23.config.plist.plistconfig.plist.plist

Also included is my error message and Config.Plist   I`m not sure where I messed up but hopefully someone can straighten me out

1738.jpg

config.plist.plist

On 5/11/2023 at 11:39 AM, James May said:

I am having trouble with Hackintosh,,,I`m new to this....My system is a Dell Latitude E6430 laptop with 3rd Gen. i7 cpu, Audio-4channel HDA with IDT92HD93 controller,Video Intel HD Graphics,NVidia NVS 5200M, Network Adapter Intel 82579LM,Wireless Adapter Dell wireless 1540 with Broadcom wireless card BCM943228HM4L,Keyboard is Standard PS/2, with Dell TouchPad, Bios AMI ver A23.config.plist.plistconfig.plist.plist

Also included is my error message and Config.Plist   I`m not sure where I messed up but hopefully someone can straighten me out

1738.jpg

config.plist.plist 47.8 kB · 3 downloads

error.png.30be0837530aec8ea67e5962f4391b6f.pngconf.zip

• 2 weeks later...