For reference, Mac OS 12 - Monterey installation on an HP Z800 workstation computer using EFI.

Roob Rafael

2 posts in this topic

Greetings, dear friend. My machine is HP Z800, configured as X5675*2 /Firepro W7000. I successfully created my own EFI file using the knowledge of some professionals in this community, particularly @mfifer's amazing work. Unfortunately, the issue is that I have to manually shut down the machine because it cannot be shut down properly. My attempts to MAPPING USB or directly edit DSDT were unsuccessful. I want to know if this issue has been resolved by anyone. I'm including my own EFI file here. This EFI can successfully boot Monterey. I transferred the SSD to the HP Z800 computer after completing Monterey installation in my second HP Z840 throughout the installation process. After that, boot and use this EFI flawlessly.

Another issue is that when the computer is turned on and I plug in my USB keyboard, nothing happens. Even this keyboard is not recognized by the machine. monkey mart