OpenCore 0.8.7 network kexts does not work

osx151212

11 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Slice said:

My kext is my current working kext in Ventura.

Sorry I meant that the other kexts will probably need updating as well not the one you posted as I know you'd would obviously post the latest version for him/her.

5 hours ago, eSaF said:

Sorry I meant that the other kexts will probably need updating as well not the one you posted as I know you'd would obviously post the latest version for him/her.

But the kext has no external dependencies. It should work no matter of other kexts.

As he said "system profile does not see NIC" I don't now what is the caveat with OC. May be something wrong with config.plist?

59 minutes ago, Slice said:

But the kext has no external dependencies. It should work no matter of other kexts.

As he said "system profile does not see NIC" I don't now what is the caveat with OC. May be something wrong with config.plist?

Ok understood. :thumbsup_anim:

Hello,

after some experiments the issue resolved and now NIC is detected and works properly with most recent IntelMausi.kext.

Perhaps ProperTree had it's magic touch to resolve the issue (migration attempt was done gradually for OpenCore 0.7.4->0.7.9->0.8.5->0.8.7)

Note: there is other issue related to 4K HDMI video output with IGPU Hashwell CPU.

osx151212