rx 570 QE CI don't work on Ventura

DMhackintosh

6 posts in this topic

AMD Polaris cards are still supported in Ventura natively (Metal 2) however you will lose acceleration if these GPUs are paired with a CPU that lacks AVX2.0 instruction set (pre Haswell). To restore QE/CI support, you will need to migrate to OpenCore Legacy Patcher v0.5.0 and above. More info here

Please note that OCLP project is mainly developed for real Macs, not hackintoshes, and thus lacks proper documentation for PC users, you'll have to research this bit on your own. (P.S: Do utilize the search bar above and you should find lots of helpful posts/threads here from users who have reported/documented their successful Ventura installs with help of OCLP)

Edited by aben
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, aben said:

AMD Polaris cards are still supported in Ventura natively (Metal 2) however you will lose acceleration if these GPUs are paired with a CPU that lacks AVX2.0 instruction set (pre Haswell). To restore QE/CI support, you will need to migrate to OpenCore Legacy Patcher v0.5.0 and above. More info here

Please note that OCLP project is mainly developed for real Macs, not hackintoshes, and thus lacks proper documentation for PC users, you'll have to research this bit on your own. (P.S: Do utilize the search bar above and you should find lots of helpful posts/threads here from users who have reported/documented their successful Ventura installs with help of OCLP)

Thank you very much bro I will try it

14 hours ago, CrashMidnick said:

You need to patch from Ventura itself, not from the boot loader or any boot device.

Boot devices are made for real Macs, not hackintoshes.

I've successfully patched Ventura, but at first I was confused how to create a Bootable USB with OCLP only.
I've created a Bootable USB by other means and only using OCLP Patch, success happened.

• Like 1