Fenvi T919 Bluetooth Dropping Out Strong RSSI

Cameron Nicholson

1 post in this topic

Hi All,

Wonder if anyone can help me. For quite sometime I've been fighting intermittent bluetooth issues however bluetooth has always worked pretty reliably, however since upgrading to AirPods Pro 2, bluetooth constantly drops out when they're connected, in the instances when bluetooth doesn't completely drop out (the other peripherals stay connected) the audio breaks up constantly even when sat next to the computer. I have upgraded the antennas on my Fenvi 919T without any drastic improvement, I also disabled the 2.4ghz band in my router however this had no effect on bluetooth performance. I only have 3 peripherals connected, MX Master 3, Apple Wireless Magic Keyboard and the AirPods Pro 2. I am running the WiFi on the 5Ghz band. I could never walk far from my hackintosh with the original AirPods Pro but did not experience issues to this extent.

With the introduction of Venture, RSSI has returned in the bluetooth menu, I can see that my RSSI is quite good, about -35db.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is it just a bad WiFi card here or am I missing something?

Specs -

CPU: i9 9900K 8c/16t

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus z390 Pro

GPU: Asus Vega 64gb OC 8gb

Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32gb 3000MHz

WiFi / Bluetooth: Fenvi T919

SSD (MacOS): Corsair MP150 NVMe SSD

Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro 360mm

PSU: Corsair HX1000i Platinum

Case: Corsair Carbide 275R

Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 11.05.29 am.png