Help with "Device Properties"

existation

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I have nothing in About This Mac>System Report>Hardware>PCI

How I can fill up this information? Where take spec for this purpose?

PS I know that this is just my satisfaction and does affect performance of my hack.

1977011605_Screenshot2022-06-05at23_24_54.thumb.png.766dd40ba53c17ae55a2526c12fa20d9.png

What you desire can be achieved (quite effortlessly) with the help of the great and handy Hackintool; get the latest build here: https://github.com/headkaze/Hackintool/releases/download/3.8.7/Hackintool.zip 

Once installed, go to the PCIe tab where you'll see all PCIIDs found for your system, simply click on the export button below and voilà. 4 files will be provided out of which two viable options:

1. pcidevices.dsl: compile to .aml for injection via SSDT (require ACPI compiler like MacIASL)
2. pcidevices.plist: inject properties via boot-loader's config.plist (simple copy and paste to Device Properties)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 5T33Z0

You only need to inject DevicePoperties for devices which you actually want to change the properties of. All the devices the system detects automatically are listed in their corresponding sub-categories. It makes no sense injecting already known devices – it's a totally redundant/tautoligical approach: you inject devices which are already known by the system back into the system. In other words: just because Hackintool provides means to easily generate device property entries doesn't mean you have to use them all. It also slows down boot. So unless you adjust/modify a DeviceProperty, don't inject it!

Edited by 5T33Z0