Rog Strix Z590A + Intel i9 10900K + IGPU

DabbaDoo

6 posts in this topic

So, where do I start.... I have been working to get Catalina Installed on my hackintosh.  I have found an EFI that gets me about 90 percent on the Apple logo load screen and then it stalls. I know that I am having an issue with the EFI and that is where my main snag is happening. I see that I should be able to  code for the intel UHD 630 to work it has been many years since i have dabbled with hackintosh machines.  What am I supposed to be doing inside of proper tree to get me over the hump. Help Please 

1 hour ago, DabbaDoo said:

@Slice I have heard it works as well as it doesnt with some work in proper tree but if you dont mind what is the cheapest way with an external graphics card.

I think it is AMD RX560 or older.

If you'll make UHD630 working then inform us.

Ive seen a couple people over at TM that have done it ... lol its just been a while since  i have done anything this involved .... lol kinda just looking into an Nvidia 710 card now ...... so i dont have to fight with it ....should be plug N play after i get a graphics card