Agloco: Browse for $$

sHARD>>

26 posts in this topic

Of course it's a pyramid scheme. Except unlike a normal (and generally illegal) pyramid scheme, it doesn't involve giving up money for the sake of getting into the pyramid. You just waste your time with a viewbar and make money from advertising, or you don't.

There's nothing illegal or immoral about it, and the endless debate about it is worthless. "It looks like all these salaries are just more parasites to a money hungry worthless organization." That's what a company is. A money hungry organization which wants to make it's owners rich as hell giving you as little service and support as it will take to keep you on a customer. Show me a for-profit company that doesn't do this and I'll show you a ghost. I think that everyone here seems to understand that. Agloco is here to make money from what it's users produce and pass some of that along to its users. If it's here to do that for a year and cash out, who cares? Members may or may not have made any money, and may or may not have had their information sold (not that I've seen any way to provide information yet). The owners may or may not be rich. No matter what happens, the only thing anyone has supported is the "evil" empire of capitalism. Hrm, guess they really did have it better back in soviet Russia.

Closed.