Where to find images of older versions ?

erfto1

5 posts in this topic

Hello,i need a 11.6.1 image to install on my pc but all the sources ive found seem pretty fishy

Anyone know how can I get a offline install image from somewhere reliable ?

I also have Big Sur installed currently but I want to downgrade(if I need a Mac to get)

NOTE 1 > Get Full Installers from Apple 

Download Monterey, Big Sur, Catalina, or Mojave from a macOS Catalina or Big Sur Mac with softwareupdate –fetch-full-installer

With the release macOS 11 Big Sur & 10.15 Catalina we got a much needed new option added to the softwareupdate binary. We can now download full installers!

To get more information you can just run the softwareupdate command from terminal.app and it will give you a quick overview of all the options.

softwareupdate --fetch-full-installer – this command will download the newest version of Monterey.

softwareupdate --fetch-full-installer --full-installer-version –

—This sub option will allow you to download specific versions. An example of this would be 10.14.6. An example of this command is

softwareupdate --fetch-full-installer --full-installer-version 10.15.7

softwareupdate --fetch-full-installer --full-installer-version 11.6.4

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE 2 > 11.6.1 Full installer

MrMacintosh  click link: http://swcdn.apple.com/content/downloads/05/24/002-23589-A_ZQQIIUQAXQ/zn8n836sojdlmlvqdu7n2k4gj8roqmcysu/InstallAssistant.pkg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,i used gibMacos to downgrade my system,i didnt understand how to use it at first

Just run the installer pkg then youll see installer app in your applications

Thanks for the answers everyone

Thanks.