Does anyone have Maxxuss 0.5 patch for 10.4.1?

BlaBlaBla4042

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have gotten 10.4.1 running on my several of my machines, but there's one thing I need, and I'm asking here because I couldn't find it anywhere nowadays since it is a very old thing.

I'm talking about Maxuss SSE2 patch version 0.5 for 10.4.1, it basically allows Rosetta to function and allows me to launch apps such as iTunes and much more.

If anyone still has it and could please send it to me, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance, I would have posted this in the Tiger forum but as it is dead since years and there is not a specific section for requests in this forum, I preferred to post it here, I hope I'm not too much in the wrong place, so thanks for understanding.

4 hours ago, BlaBlaBla4042 said:

Hello,

I have gotten 10.4.1 running on my several of my machines, but there's one thing I need, and I'm asking here because I couldn't find it anywhere nowadays since it is a very old thing.

I'm talking about Maxuss SSE2 patch version 0.5 for 10.4.1, it basically allows Rosetta to function and allows me to launch apps such as iTunes and much more.

If anyone still has it and could please send it to me, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance, I would have posted this in the Tiger forum but as it is dead since years and there is not a specific section for requests in this forum, I preferred to post it here, I hope I'm not too much in the wrong place, so thanks for understanding.

Here is what I have:

https://hubic.com/home/pub/?ruid=aHR0cHM6Ly9sYjk5MTEuaHViaWMub3ZoLm5ldC92MS9BVVRIXzBjYzIzYjM4M2ViMTBjOWNjMmU4OGVjODkzMDcwMzcxL2RlZmF1bHQvLm92aFB1Yi8xNjQwOTc4OTI1XzE2NDE4NDI5MjU/dGVtcF91cmxfc2lnPTUxYjlkMzYyNjZmMzliNjE2ZTM4YTlhOTExYWUzNDhlYWFjNTA1MWUmdGVtcF91cmxfZXhwaXJlcz0xNjQxODQyOTI1

Happy XMas 

15 hours ago, AlainTox714 said:

Thank you very much for being here, but unfortunately I am unable to open that app in my 10.4.1 install, so I doubt it's what I'm looking for :(

What I'm looking for is supposed to be a .iso file from what I know.