Monterey on Gigabyte z390 Aorus Master

nitroshady

14 posts in this topic

I share my EFI with you, it works perfecly for MacOs Monterey BETA6.

It's based on the (wonderful) Audiogod's one, and I added support for internal bluetooth (partially working, many devices aren't recognized, but Apple devices like Keyboard and mouse work perfectly)

Follow Audiogod topic for Bios configuration :

Simply, during Monterey installation, put "Other OS" in bios boot option.

In your config.plist, verify that it's "x86legacy" for the "securebootmodel" option (it is done in my EFI).

And everything else works like magic.

If you have a native bluetooth/wifi card like the T1919, remove the kexts "IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext" and "BlueToolFixup.kext", and remove their respective entries in your config.plist, in KERNEL / ADD.

http://gofile.me/2kN9o/jatSye4jG

password : thankyou

Don't hesitate to ask questions, or improve this config :)

Cedric

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18.09.2021 at 02:49, nitroshady said:

İşte şifresiz yeni bir link : https://we.tl/t-4QVOGQJRMB

Opencore 7.4'te yükseltildi

AirportItlwm ile ilgili bir sorunum yok (bu mevcut son versiyon), wifi normal kullanım.

Bağlantı 7 gün için iyi, bu zamana kadar güncelleyeceğim.

Bunun için size yarayıp yaramadığını söyle!

big sur didn't work either

Ekran Resmi 2021-09-28 09.26.33.png

I am also using AudioGod's latest 0.7.4 EFI for Monterey Beta 9 on similar board (Aorus Pro Wifi) - with respect to bluetooth - both the internal and and external USB bluetooth adaptor work only after connecting after login. The pairing is not preserved between boots.  Have you any such issues - if so how did you resolve them?

regards

saCULar

8 hours ago, saCULar said:

I am also using AudioGod's latest 0.7.4 EFI for Monterey Beta 9 on similar board (Aorus Pro Wifi) - with respect to bluetooth - both the internal and and external USB bluetooth adaptor work only after connecting after login. The pairing is not preserved between boots.  Have you any such issues - if so how did you resolve them?

regards

saCULar

Try one more time, or two. It was problem for me on Big Sur before 11.6 and on Monterey Beta till 7 I think. On original Mac, that symptom was deleted with clearing BT preferencies. Or on Hackintosh if nothing helps, change dongle usb port . My USB dongle is very old, CSR, on Monterey in Sys Rep it is said only "Third_Party_Dongle".

• Like 1

14 hours ago, notobo said:

Try one more time, or two. It was problem for me on Big Sur before 11.6 and on Monterey Beta till 7 I think. On original Mac, that symptom was deleted with clearing BT preferencies. Or on Hackintosh if nothing helps, change dongle usb port . My USB dongle is very old, CSR, on Monterey in Sys Rep it is said only "Third_Party_Dongle".

Thanks, I will give that a go.