AR-9565 range of channel problem

HakaiShimasu

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I recently installed big sur on my notebook and followed this section to get my AR-9565 wifi card to work.

The card now works quite well, although with some routers the speed drops and gets stuck at a maximum of 5Mb / s. In any case I encountered only one problem, the wifi symbol always shows only one notch, even if I am very close to the wifi. Has anyone who encountered this problem fixed it? Thanks in advance for your answers.

9904770_Schermata2021-07-06alle01_11_20.png.1744141dad109712aea3467f3375cc0e.png

The wifi symbol is always like in the img.

22 hours ago, HakaiShimasu said:

Hi guys, I recently installed big sur on my notebook and followed this section to get my AR-9565 wifi card to work.

The card now works quite well, although with some routers the speed drops and gets stuck at a maximum of 5Mb / s. In any case I encountered only one problem, the wifi symbol always shows only one notch, even if I am very close to the wifi. Has anyone who encountered this problem fixed it? Thanks in advance for your answers.

9904770_Schermata2021-07-06alle01_11_20.png.1744141dad109712aea3467f3375cc0e.png

The wifi symbol is always like in the img.

Another issue you may want to take into consideration is to ensure that the card is configured with the correct country code (regulatory domain). 

• 6 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 2:55 AM, HenryV said:

Another issue you may want to take into consideration is to ensure that the card is configured with the correct country code (regulatory domain). 

Do you know how to find locale code? I have founded country code but not able to find locale code.