Disable SIP Opencore 069

wiliplasen

5 posts in this topic

I have a problem when deleting the downloaded MacOS installation apps to install on other computers and I think I can only delete them by disabling SIP since it appears that it cannot be deleted because the file is in use. I have Big Sur but I don't know how to do it

Is there a simple way to do it? Thanks

Tengo un problema al borrar las app de instalación de MacOs descargadas para hacer instalación en otros equipos y creo que solo puedo borrarlas deshabilitando SIP ya que sale que no se puede borrar porque el archivo está en uso. Tengo Big Sur pero no se como hacerlo

Hay alguna manera sencilla de hacerlo? Gracias

On 7/1/2021 at 3:39 AM, wiliplasen said:

I have a problem when deleting the downloaded MacOS installation apps to install on other computers and I think I can only delete them by disabling SIP since it appears that it cannot be deleted because the file is in use. I have Big Sur but I don't know how to do it

Is there a simple way to do it? Thanks

Tengo un problema al borrar las app de instalación de MacOs descargadas para hacer instalación en otros equipos y creo que solo puedo borrarlas deshabilitando SIP ya que sale que no se puede borrar porque el archivo está en uso. Tengo Big Sur pero no se como hacerlo

Hay alguna manera sencilla de hacerlo? Gracias

Just open a terminal and type sudo rm -rf  and drag the file into the terminal with your mouse, hit enter, enter your password, hit enter again and wait for delete to finish.

example:  sudo rm -rf whateverinstaller.app.

Be sure to leave a space after sudo rm -rf  before you drag the file into the terminal.

• Like 1