Jump to content

Install windows on Mac (No bootcamp)


Sergey_Galan
 Share

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Installing Windows from macOS. Suitable for Hackintosh and Macintosh (install drivers yourself). Utilities are used - wimapply, wiminfo and mkntfs.

Discussion https://applelife.ru/threads/skript-ustanovki-windows-iz-pod-macos.2942844/page-19#post-741961

1305791849_2021-05-3022_56_33.png.74a67cf567e16e1cd47f01af7fee779a.png

 

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_h9yOvrAKc

Download App https://drive.google.com/file/d/1guviO3aGJDS0NYT9UwBOxCIiHdi1J4f_/view?usp=sharing

By clicking the link, the version of the program can be updated.

Edited by Sergey_Galan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...

@Sergey_Galan

 

Nice app however it's throwing the following error with a legit Windows 10 ISO Installer ( From Microsoft web page ) 

 

On OS 10.14.6:

 

"unable to obtain configuration from file:///Library/Preferences/com.apple.ViewBridge.plist due to Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=260 "The file “com.apple.ViewBridge.plist” couldn’t be opened because there is no such file." UserInfo={NSFilePath=/Library/Preferences/com.apple.ViewBridge.plist, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fd7ca61dac0 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 "No such file or directory"}} "

 

Still trying to install...

1192360054_ScreenShot2022-01-27at13_56_14.png.355123eee54dec8bdb55c1c84258f042.png

Edited by Ellybz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

...I know, but I got bored... tried using this...10 hours + and still was only 34% complete...the usb i was trying to install to was capable of 5gb/sec...the process was way too slow... so I aborted and will reformat usb drive ...oh well

 

...tried again with an hdd, much faster install...now running monterey on ssd and windows 11 on hdd   🦉

Edited by RobertX
...to say this works...
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/27/2022 at 11:53 PM, Ellybz said:

@Sergey_Galan

 

Nice app however it's throwing the following error with a legit Windows 10 ISO Installer ( From Microsoft web page ) 

 

On OS 10.14.6:

 

"unable to obtain configuration from file:///Library/Preferences/com.apple.ViewBridge.plist due to Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=260 "The file “com.apple.ViewBridge.plist” couldn’t be opened because there is no such file." UserInfo={NSFilePath=/Library/Preferences/com.apple.ViewBridge.plist, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fd7ca61dac0 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 "No such file or directory"}} "

 

Still trying to install...

1192360054_ScreenShot2022-01-27at13_56_14.png.355123eee54dec8bdb55c1c84258f042.png

Sorry, I was gone for a long time))) Did everything work out for you?

Edited by Sergey_Galan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sergey_Galan said:

Sorry, I was gone for a long time))) Did everything work out for you?

No friend, I couldn't make it work. The installer took forever. If i remember correctly the original Win10 ISO Installer was on NMVe.

I end up using Rufus USB iInstaller thru VM Windows.  Worked like a charm.

 

PS: Glad you're okay.

Edited by Ellybz
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Ellybz said:

No friend, I couldn't make it work. The installer took forever. If i remember correctly the original Win10 ISO Installer was on NMVe.

I end up using Rufus USB iInstaller thru VM Windows.  Worked like a charm.

 

PS: Glad you're okay.

Have you tried to install Windows on USB? This program does not create an installation USB, the program itself installs Windows. Use partition on HDD or SSD. There is a link to the video above.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Sergey_Galan said:

Have you tried to install Windows on USB? This program does not create an installation USB, the program itself installs Windows. Use partition on HDD or SSD. There is a link to the video above.

Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!😀

 

Makes sense, Thanks for the clarification. Will try again with windows 11.

Edited by Ellybz
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...