DELL T7500 Big Sur 11.3 Works ...But Bios Reset Issue On OpenCore 0.6.9

kobiemexx2

6 posts in this topic

My Dell T7500  works Perfect with BigSir...well there still problem with the sound Although Audio is active but No Sound ,But My main Issue is the Bios keeps reseting after every restart..

I will be happy if someone can help me out ..Thanks

Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 17.32.46.png

config.plist opencore-2021-05-15-152653.txt

Edited by kobiemexx2

3 hours ago, Hervé said:

The DisableRTCChecksum quirk maybe?

Difficult to say more until you post your system';s specs. Please add those in signature as is expected here.

I have tried that already it just the same ...I Just enable it again but just the same issue

On 5/15/2021 at 10:30 PM, Hervé said:

https://github.com/acidanthera/bugtracker/issues/765

Your rtc-blacklist parameter is not set in your config and I did not see any wake-failure NVRAM entry either; I would invite you to try it. Failing that and assuming you have NVRAM working, try the sudo nvram command that defines a null wake-failure parameter. That certainly fixed the CMOS reset issue I had from Catalina 10.15.4 and that still happened in Big Sur.

I have already tried Most of the options with rtcfx_exclude=00-FF  and  RTCMemoryFixup.kext with No Success... I still have the F1 Reset any order Help will be appreciated

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 10:51 AM, kobiemexx2 said:

My Dell T7500  works Perfect with BigSir...well there still problem with the sound Although Audio is active but No Sound ,But My main Issue is the Bios keeps reseting after every restart..

I will be happy if someone can help me out ..Thanks

Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 17.32.46.png

config.plist 29.36 kB · 4 downloads opencore-2021-05-15-152653.txt 256 kB · 1 download

Hello, I have the same CPU and I want to ask you if you can share your EFI folder. Thanks in advance.