Jump to content
doddos920

FIX FAILED DEVICE-ID INJECTION ON OPENCORE

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Specs :

-Intel i3 2348M Sandybridge (HM76 Chipset) 
-IHD3000
-RAM 6GB
-macOS Sierra 10.12.6
-Opencore 0.6.4


Hi, how to fix failed device-id injection on Opencore? I already set device-id to 3A1C0000 but after boot to macOS and show ioreg is still 3A1E0000, it's cause my hackintosh not successful to QECI. Please help. Thanks.

 

EFI OPENCORE :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xeoy75lr6oi4h5f/17%3A12 EFI.zip?dl=0

 

IOREG :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zpa6d9dsc3krpnu/17%3A12 MacBook Pro.zip?dl=0

Share this post

Ok, I tested IMEI device-id injection on my Sandy Bridge/HD3000 Dell Latitude E6220. Default IMEI id is 0x3a1c0000. I tried the opposite you aim to do, i.e. I attempted to inject dev id 0x3a1e0000 (default Ivy Bridge value). No success through Clover config but success by direct injection in the DSDT. Of course, I lost all graphics acceleration and the laptop took ages to boot to desktop.

IMEI_dev-id_injection.jpg

 

I'd say there's a good chance the SSDT I posted above should provide a satisfactory result.

Share this post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×