Installer damaged

dariuxzy

4 posts in this topic

Am I the only one with this problem? I also tried redownloading, but nothing. Some idea? Thanks

I use opencore, and i also tried the usb, without OP, on real imac, but the same error

To downloading, i use gibmacos

P8Z77-V LE PLUS 

VEGA 64

Screenshot_20201113-235247_Gallery.jpg

Edited by dariuxzy

Yeah, the mobo has nothing to do with it ... I tried 2 hours ago to download it from the app store, but at the end of the download it tells me: 

"An error occurred while installing the selected updates"... now I'm trying again. In any case, I have always used "createinstallmedia" to create the USB. I also downloaded from http://swcdn.apple.com/content/downloads/50/49/001-79699-A_93OMDU5KFG/dkjnjkq9eax1n2wpf8rik5agns2z43ikqu/InstallAssistant.pkg but the same error, both on hackintosh and real imac. Thanks for the support 

EDIT. again "An error occurred while installing the selected updates" :(

I used these two commands:

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil unenroll

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

and this time I was able to download it from the app store. I created the USB, and now the installation continues without problems. Thanks:)