i5 6600 integrated graphics

kraizee

2 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I am running a Hackintosh on my ASUS Prime z270m-plus desktop PC.

My current OS X version is 10.13.6 High Sierra. Clover is v5.13.0.1

I'm trying to run a dualscreen setup but with no luck so far...

My monitors are connected to HDMI & DVI of the intel GPU - no other GPU installed.

I read several tutorials and forum discussions and tried some of them, i have to mention I'm no Hackintosh crack.

All I tried is using different lg-platform-id but none of them worked, after trying 0x3E9B0007 as  lg-platform-id I got another strange behavior, my second monitor is recognized as projector, and duplkicates the picture from the first screen.

In monitor settings of OS X i can't see a second display connected, even if I try to search for connected devices. But I got an additional Icon with 2 monitors where I can calibrate the 'projector' or go to display settings but can't change anything.

So I changed it back to "Skylake 17,1" e.g. 0x19120000...

Lastly I used hackingtool to generate a second device - but I don't really understand what I'm doing there and so this also didn't work.

Is there an easy and proper way to get this display recognized as a second display instead of a projector, or can someone explain the use of hackingtool for dummies please?

don't know if it helps, in clover I set it as "iMac 17,1" because this iMac runs the same processor like in my hardware. except my processor is @3500MHz and the iMac runs @ 3200MHz...

thanks in advance for any ideas how to fix this...

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-21 um 16.13.49.png

Edited by kraizee