HIgh Sierra Recovery Partition Won't Start

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I have a strange behaviour with my high sierra recovery partition, the sistem start and work perfectly but if i boot from recovery partition the system stuck on apple logo

i have try to change the config.plist and the recovery start perfectly .... how can i discover the problem on the original config.plist file ??

Let me know

Thank you

If it boots up regularly then its not the config.plist thats stopping the recovery partition from booting

Do you connect to the internet using Wifi? It could be that the recovery partition tries to download something from the internet, but since there is no active connection it cannot. If that is the case, you could try to hook it up thru ethernet and see if that works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 9:38 PM, ameris_cyning said:

If it boots up regularly then its not the config.plist thats stopping the recovery partition from booting

Do you connect to the internet using Wifi? It could be that the recovery partition tries to download something from the internet, but since there is no active connection it cannot. If that is the case, you could try to hook it up thru ethernet and see if that works. 

Hi Ameris, the Pc is connected to internet via ethernet and no wi fi card is installed.

the stranger thing is if i change the config.plist files the recovery partition boot perfecly , so i suppose is something wrong in the plist file . but i'm not a super expert of clover