Enable audio in Workstation HPZ800 - Realtek ALC-262

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

How i can enable audio in this machine!?

I tried alot kexts, VoodooHDA, and AppleALC with Lilu kext, but without results...

I Have HighSierra booting ok with Chameleon, because Clover never works for me, always Kenel Panics and bootloop...

I think its possible inject Audio ID with chameleon, but i dont know how.. My Hardware is a ALC 262 !

Everything its ok! Ethernet, USBs, Nice temperatures, Firewire, everything works, only audio is missing...

Wait a nice answer! :P

Cheers!:thumbsup_anim:

@Rocky12 

Wow, fast reply bro!

Format again, trying you config.plist with clover? Because I never come in the language menu installer with him... Always a fast bootloop and Kernel Panics...

Or just, follow steps with the kexts with my oldschool chameleon

@Rocky12

* Its inevitable, i ll need clover to make my audio 262 work in OSX <_<<_<

* Ya bro, i have my DSDT extracted, but without patchs... I never did this before. Noob Player here hehe... 0 Errors, 50 Warnings in DSDT file i ll attach here...

The config.plist in your posts, above, works in my machine? 

* First, i need to boot full Os with clover, to make the things happen...

``By the way you did not mention which version of macOS you are trying to install``

I have already a High Sierra running, missing only audio... (chameleon bootloader)

Your dual GPU could create some problems

I ll power one off ! :rolleyes:

Wait a help

cheers bro!

DSDT.aml

Edited by GoogleDNS

@Rocky12

I follow your tips, without results... Lookin inside the files, i see some models of ALC, like 283, 269, 273 and others, but not my 262.

Have another shot???

My ID in AIDA64

alc262.png

@edit:

Holy s***, after waste a lot f*** time, I made it! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Researching, I found a ancient VoodooHDA in other site, and edited info.plist with my true Device ID! its a 3A3E, not a 0262 HAHAHHAHAH!!!

Puted kext in S/l/e, repaired permissions, rebooted and VOILAAAA! Audio Working, with Microphone and my front devices, very niceeee!

Now, I will edit my DSDT slowly, because I m noob yet :D, but I can enjoy my full work hackintosh !!!

Thanks for you attention bro! 

Keep safe,  fly low! 

Cheers! 

Untitled.png

Edited by GoogleDNS

• 1 month later...