Last fix needed...HDMI Audio

mirio

58 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Rocky12 said:

that,s why you have to chech the display connector in IORegistryExplorer to identify wrong display connector

Please can you tell me with more details? I open IOREG with HDMI plugged in? Then what should I loook for?

26 minutes ago, mirio said:

@Rocky12 which procedure should I follow for updating to 10.15.3? Is It worth or risky?

there are two way to upgrade the regular way and upgrading from working mojave install system

the regular is just create USB PIn from 10.15,3  and your clover EFI from mojave

Edited by Rocky12

52 minutes ago, Rocky12 said:

my personal experience macOS Catalina is still to buggy not very stable to use on daily base

Do you think that on High sierra I would be able to get both my Graphics cards working? Intel 520 + Nvidia 940M?

1 hour ago, Rocky12 said:

there are two way to upgrade the regular way and upgrading from working mojave install system

the regular is just create USB PIn from 10.15,3  and your clover EFI from mojave

Actually I'm on fully working Catalina 10.15, is it Better not to update?

it,s up on you whether you are satisfied with your system or not or there are some important software update according to your system

specifically your CPU chipset and exetra

or you can just create another partition just for experimental purpose

• Like 1

personally i have very serious problem on catalina about Bios catalina doesn't let me keep my costume setting i have to reset every time and this is really annoying i don't have any solution for at this time

my hardware is out of game but you are lucky still supported

some other people claim the same problem but i don,t no how to fix this issue

Edited by Rocky12
  • Like 1

it,s better to start one particular topic which is just related to your hardware and if you want you can Explain what was the problem and how did you fix that

which you can divide in different parts

Edited by Rocky12

1 hour ago, Rocky12 said:

it,s better to start one particular topic which is just related to your hardware and if you want you can Explain what was the problem and how did you fix that

which you can divide in different parts

Many fixes came from this forum's staff so I just used the files you and the others provided for me. I could upload my Clover folder and DSDT.aml if you think it's useful

@Rocky12 I have a new question for you. Is it possible to increase the VRAM size? At least to 2048mb maybe?

Actually I have 1536mb with my Intel Graphics 520. Everything works fine for regular use but if I use bigger applications it's not super fluid and this happens with some animations too. So is there a way to increase that amount of VRAM? Thanks.

@Rocky12 thank you so much for all these answers. All these videos are about Intel Graphics 2000/3000/4000, starting from 200-300mb of VRAM and trying to improve that so I'm not sure if this can work on Intel Graphics 520.

I think I cannot get more VRAM with intel graphics only at this point. So what if I install High Sierra? Can I fully get my NVidia 940m 4gb fully working for getting better video performances and more VRAM? Or my system could still use the Intel Graphics HD only on High Sierra? I have this doubt since a lot of time.

1 minute ago, Rocky12 said:

did you try to use hackintool 

For which purpose? In the guide you sent me now it says 1536mb VRAM for my graphic card so I think that's the max value I can get, no way to get more...

About High Sierra (latest mac os with nvidia drivers) do you think I could easily hide the Intel Graphics for using the Nvidia 940M only?