DSDT error - syntax error, unexpected '}' - on MaciASL RM-1.31 (252.4)

abdo11

9 posts in this topic

hi peace to you all :)  , i 'm willing to install macos catalina, but when i compile dsdt on MaciASL RM-1.31 (252.4) i got three errors on beginning i fix two of them :

1- i fix the problem  -   6127, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ZERO  - by delete rebated zero word.

3- i fix the problem  -   16056, 6126, syntax error, unexpected $end and premature End-Of-File   -  by delete last two empty lines and add another } in the end of the last line.

2- second problem i still has no fix for it yet -    10776, 6126, syntax error, unexpected '}'

my PC specs is :

Asus SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1

intel i7 4790k 4GH

SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon™ RX Vega 56

20 GB DDR3

i got the same problems with dsdt file i got from Linux " fedora " too.

here are my two dsdt files first with the prblems and the second with one problem.

DSDT with 1 problem.dsl

DSDT with three problems.dsl

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

thanks a lot for your great help MaLd0n, now compiler say "0 errors,12 warnings, 46 remarks, 157 optimizations" is that normal?

and I'm little confessed about how to install vanilla Catalina? cause i never install vanilla Hackintosh, i was installing cocked version only before and it was easier to install, but i am trying to install vanilla seeking stability and more compatibility, which tutorial you advice me to follow? and what about compatible "kext" i need for my PC? thanks a lot again for your great work and help.

1153337895_ScreenShot2020-02-13at4_51_59AM.thumb.png.1423355dfa3a9fc09a5164b1b4c89930.png

11 hours ago, abdo11 said:

thanks a lot for your great help MaLd0n, now compiler say "0 errors,12 warnings, 46 remarks, 157 optimizations" is that normal?

and I'm little confessed about how to install vanilla Catalina? cause i never install vanilla Hackintosh, i was installing cocked version only before and it was easier to install, but i am trying to install vanilla seeking stability and more compatibility, which tutorial you advice me to follow? and what about compatible "kext" i need for my PC? thanks a lot again for your great work and help.

just ignore warnings, use my folder for install and post install with my dsdt

https://www.olarila.com/topic/5676-folders-for-all-chipsets-clover-and-opencore/

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

just ignore warnings, use my folder for install and post install with my dsdt

https://www.olarila.com/topic/5676-folders-for-all-chipsets-clover-and-opencore/

thanks a lot for your great help, i replaced EFI folder with haswell processor folder you provided and add DSDT.aml to patched folder on EFI and deleted wifi kext, and i installed Catalina successfully, thanks a lot for your help.

Edited by abdo11

5 hours ago, abdo11 said:

i wonder that should i move kext from EFI/clover/kext/other folder to "extension" folder on Catalina partition? to increase performance, and how can i do that?

no, use in clover/kexts/other

• Like 1