Need help Patching DSDT for Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi

slayer2333

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

Looking for help patching the DSDT for this motherboard, other people already patched their MBs but they are different variants (Z390 Aorus Pro from Glasgood here or AudioGod here), i am already using their DSDTs but i am expecting stability issues on the long run as it seems using others ACPI tables doesn't work well with the Z390 Aorus MB lineup.  Also the Pro Wifi variant have some slight differences with the Pro, Master and Ultra cards.

Any help is kindly appreciated, attached the DSDT and SSDT5 (that seems to include the USB ports) but let me know if you need the other ACPI tables (extracted all of them with clover).

I am actually using this Motherboard with:

Intel i7 9700K

1 x NVME 970 Evo Plus at each M2 port (total of 2).

Only using the integrated Graphics for now (630 UHD).

DSDT.aml

SSDT-5.aml

Edited by slayer2333

Update: I tested the files and actually they work pretty well, including sleep (and wakeup from mouse) and working USBs without USBInjectAll kext (unlike the DSDT i was using from Audiogod).  The only thing that i am observing is that external hard drives are showing as internal (even though i am using the kext patch in config.plist), this was not a problem with AudioGod's file which is weird.  Any idea on this ?

14 hours ago, slayer2333 said:

Update: I tested the files and actually they work pretty well, including sleep (and wakeup from mouse) and working USBs without USBInjectAll kext (unlike the DSDT i was using from Audiogod).  The only thing that i am observing is that external hard drives are showing as internal (even though i am using the kext patch in config.plist), this was not a problem with AudioGod's file which is weird.  Any idea on this ?

create one injector with hackintool and set ports to usb 3 in "Connector"

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 2:07 AM, slayer2333 said:

Hi,

Looking for help patching the DSDT for this motherboard, other people already patched their MBs but they are different variants (Z390 Aorus Pro from Glasgood here or AudioGod here), i am already using their DSDTs but i am expecting stability issues on the long run as it seems using others ACPI tables doesn't work well with the Z390 Aorus MB lineup.  Also the Pro Wifi variant have some slight differences with the Pro, Master and Ultra cards.

Any help is kindly appreciated, attached the DSDT and SSDT5 (that seems to include the USB ports) but let me know if you need the other ACPI tables (extracted all of them with clover).

I am actually using this Motherboard with:

Intel i7 9700K

1 x NVME 970 Evo Plus at each M2 port (total of 2).

Only using the integrated Graphics for now (630 UHD).

DSDT.aml

SSDT-5.aml

hi, is it the attchments are the correct files, I get the same mb too

3 hours ago, slayer2333 said:

Yes they are the right attachements and they work well, i am using bios F11, i will later attach the USB patch files to get them to work perfectly. But for now these files will give you a working system.

thanks,

I use it, and the OS is successfully to be booted and run.

do you want to create a guide for this? I tried some other's usb patch, it does not work that well, only half usb ports worked.

https://github.com/peter21581/Hackintosh_Z390_Aorus_Pro_WiFi#map-usb-ports