Where did I go wrong :/

hckntsh

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out in the most humble way.
Finally after years I have decided to build my very own machine, and off course get it rock and steady with OSX installed.

My friend and I have tried several times, but it seams like we can't get through, or doesn't go any longer than install perimeter.
I am now after several attempts decided to ask you guys, in desperate help. Where did I go wrong?

Here is the list of the components I have:

- ASUS PRIME Z390-A, S-1151
- Intel Core i9-9900 Prosessor
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 DUAL EVO OC
- HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz 32GB
- Samsung 970 PRO 1TB M.2 SSD / 1pc - Installing the OS on this
- Seagate IronWolf 4TB 3.5'' NAS HDD / 2 pcs  - for files
- Corsair RM1000x 1000W PSU

Is there any of the parts that doesn't fit the OS requirements that I have missed? Anyone with, has experienced familiar problems? Or has anyone any expert tips in the BIOS setup for the?
Any further information that I might have missed that is essential to solving this problem?

All answers are very much appreciated, and cant thank you enough already for all help I can get.

Best regards!

59805946919__D4D8E29F-608D-4B4A-B6C5-DAB34FE43DE1.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your answer @Hervé

I'm sorry, but I have never built one ever before. Really wanted to construct a beast. But guess I was creating nothing LOL
My buddy is high-tec, but works mostly in Windows, so he wasn't aware of the equipment credentials to build a mac.

The models you mentioned, is any of these models compatible, and which one would you recommend:
AMD Radeon Pro WX7100

- Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 5700 XT

- ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT ROG Strix OC

- ASUS Radeon RX 5700 ROG Strix OC

- MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT EVOKE OC

- MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT GAMING X

- AMD Radeon Pro WX 5100 8GB

NOTE: I work mostly with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator and editing programs. No gaming!

Thanks for all help everyone!

Thanks again for your feedback @Hervé. Means a lot!

I' thinking about going for the ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT ROG Strix OC, or the Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 5700 XT. But not sure yet :/

Otherwise it's the finesmecker :thumbsup_anim:, AMD Radeon Pro WX7100, but have read that it has problems rendering in Adobe. Anyone who have had the same issue? And maybe solved it?