Error updating to Catalina from Mojave 10.14.6

wellcome

5 posts in this topic

Good Morning:

I have tried to upgrade Mojave 10.14.6 final to Catalina on my notebook:

Lenovo G50 80, 8Gb RAM, 9 Broadwell series, plus features in attached photo. Although everything worked perfectly in Mojave, - Wi-Fi, bluetooth, battery, etc.-- as you can see. The installation restart for Catalina 10.15 stops as you can see in the attached photo.

I have tried all kinds of solutions, including disassembling the battery but I cannot solve the error. I appreciate the help.

Greetings. welcome

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-15 at 11.23.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-15 at 11.22.55.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-15 at 11.35.27.jpeg

1 hour ago, DocXavier said:

Wfi and BT was working right for you in Mojave??? using the internal Intel 3160 card???

If so, could you please tell me how to do it?

Thanks a lot¡¡¡

Hi Doc:

As you can see in the photo attached in the previous post, my graphics card in Lenovo G50 80 is Intel HD5500, Broadwell 5500U chip, ig-platform 0x16260006.

Everything works fine: wifi with D-link DWA-131 and Wireless USB Adapter Clover-V7.pkg from Chris1111; native HCI bluetooth with USBInjectAll; Native audio with appleALC.kext, Lilu.kext, WateverGreen.kext and CodecCommader. kext, id-layout = 3. And of course patched DSDT.

Regards.

1 hour ago, ricoc90 said:

Open your config in Clover Configurator
go to ACPI/Renames and add EC0 to EC patch

Hi Ricoc:

Thanks so much hhh !!!! ... After a week looking for the solution, it was something as simple as ECO rename EC. I had not seen that he was disabled. I could not think it was the solution.

Very grateful. Wellcome

• Like 1