What works

• Intel HD Graphics 530

• Intel Quick Sync graphics acceleration

• USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports

• 3.5 mini Jack port

• Ethernet

What doesn't work

• TurboBoost and / or SpeedStep - looking for a solution to a problem

• Sleep - if you click on "Apple" and turn on "Sleep", then the system unit will fall asleep in a minute, and then wake up and the monitor will not wake up - I’m looking for a solution to the problem

• D-Sub (VGA)

• FaceTime, iMessage, HandOff, Continuity - in order to make these functions work you need wifi (and probably bluetooth, but it's not accurate). Maybe you need to buy compatible with macOS Mojave Wifi modules and replace or connect them, or you can make the existing Wifi and bluetooth modules work, but I did not want to do it, because I use the Internet via Ethernet wire

Also, step by step information on how to set up a hackintosh (as I installed and set up) is in this github repository: https://github.com/Drovosek01/hackintosh_DELL_Vostro_3267_i5-6400

Backup folder EFI and other: https://vk.com/doc183234383_513131550

Edited by Drovosek
updated info

3 hours ago, Hervé said:

NB: a few comments

1. I see in your Clover setup that you're using Coffee Lake MacMini8,1 SMBIOS and injecting layout-id 07009B3E which is a HD630 CFL layout. You stated your Vostro is Skylake with HD530 graphics so I was expecting parameters like iMac17,1 and SKL layout-id 19120000. Is that normal to use a configuration such as yours on Skylake platforms? Does it actually work, especially the graphics?
  2. Your CPU power management settings seem incorrect to me too: you drop SSDTs CpuPm + Cpu0Ist and you Generate C States + States. You should only need "PluginType".

Thank you very much for checking! I didn't notice how messed up the configs. This config was from Dell Optiplex 3060 with i5-8500, which you can find in the same github account (I will post a link to the forum when I finish the manual).
I replaced config with the correct file.

7 hours ago, Hervé said:

Looking much better indeed for graphics. But you use Kaby Lake iMac18,1 SMBIOS rather than Skylake iMac17,1? Or maybe it's of no incidence...

Yes, thanks for the remark, it is my mistake, I added corrections.

Also today I decided to test this system unit in benchmarks and saw that its performance is approximately at the level and even lower than my Hackintosh laptop with i5-6200u (Intel HD 520). I noticed that during the tests in the benchmarks, the coolers were not heard. This means that most likely during the tests the processor did not increase the frequency and the coolers did not increase the speed to cool it. Unfortunately, I did not have time to repeat the tests with the included Intel Power Gadget and iStat Menu (I'll try next week), but it seemed to me that the processor did not increase the frequency.

I also found a problem with sleep. If you turn on sleep mode, then after the system unit goes to sleep it immediately wakes up, but the picture on the screen is not visible.

Perhaps you know the solution to these problems, can you tell me something?

On 8/9/2019 at 6:18 PM, Hervé said:

Looking much better indeed for graphics. But you use Kaby Lake iMac18,1 SMBIOS rather than Skylake iMac17,1? Or maybe it's of no incidence...

Could you tell me why the Heaven Benchmark i5-6400 FPS is lower than the i5-6200U?
The i5-6400 graphics are better and the frequency is higher (looked at in Intel Power Gadget, rise to 3.1 GHZ and the core more, but FPS 13-15, and less powerful i5-6200U with the same theme settings FPS 20-23)

Turboboost worked. The sleep and wake of managed to fix these patches.

2 hours ago, Hervé said:

Different systems, different CPUs, different iGPUs, maybe also different benchmarking conditions and/or settings. What can I say?

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/compare.html?productIds=88185,88193

Yes, I understand that these are different systems, but the characteristics of the processor i5-6400 is more powerful than i5-6200U and, accordingly, it should give more FPS, but this does not happen.

In a PC with i5-6400 processor, the interface runs smoothly. While testing the benchmark, I looked at the graph in the Intel Power Gadget program and there the processor frequency increased to 3.1 GHZ, and the iGPU frequency to about 1 GHZ. Testing of the PC was carried out in a cool room and judging by the indicators of Intel Power Gadget it was heated no more than 55 degrees.