Nvidia geforce gts 450 not working correctly

pavlex4

29 posts in this topic

I am trying to dual boot Windows 10 and macOS Sierra 10.12.6. After installing macOS Sierra I removed EFI folder from EFI partition of hdd and I copied EFI folder from usb. After restarting it booted successfully and I mounted EFI and opened config.plist and there I selected to InjectNvidia and resolution was already set to 1920x1080 but graphics card still not working correctly and resolution is 1280x1024 instead of 1920x1080

My System Specs:
Video: - nVidia GeForce GTS 450 (1GB)
CPU: - Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.1GHz
MB: - Gigabyte H61M-S2-B3
RAM: - 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz Kingston

Connection between monitor and gpu: one side of vga cable is connected to monitor and other is connected to dvi adapter and then to gpu
I posted below images of config.plist and two images with gpu details(one image is from Windows 10(Specy) and other is from macOS Sierra)

Can someone please help me to fix this?

GPU Info Windows.PNG

GPU Info Mac.png

config.plist-Acpi.png

config.plist-Boot.png

config.plist-Boot Graphics.png

config.plist-Cpu.png

config.plist-Devices.png

config.plist-Disable Drivers.png

config.plist-Gui.png

config.plist-Graphics.png

config.plist-Kernel Kext Patches.png

config.plist-SMBIOS.png

config.plist-Rt Variables.png

config.plist-SMBIOS.png

config.plist-System Parameters.png

Clover - Graphics Injector.jpg

Edited by pavlex4

I opened config.plist with Clover Configurator and removed nv_disable=1 and after reboot resolution was changed to 1920x1090 like it should be and there is no more flashing when login screen is shown. After reboot I opened Clover Configurator again and changed to iMac12.2 and now I can't boot macOS(when progress bar is half loaded monitor turns off itselft)

Edited by pavlex4

I went to BIOS and selected Load Optimized Defaults. SATA AHCI Mode to AHCI and HPET Mode to 64-bit mode. Error is not showing anymore while booting but I still have problem when progress bar is loaded more than half pc shutsdown itself.

I installed macOS on other hdd and seems that I don't have problem with shutdown while booting anymore and I changed to iMac13,2 and pc booted successfully but now I have other problem.

When pc goes to sleep first screen turns off and after few minutes pc turns off and when I press button on keyboard to wake it, it starts booting again and when apple logo is shown some text is also shown above and then pc restarts and boots fine? Why is that happening?

20190806_165644.jpg

Edited by pavlex4