PS2 CONTROLLEE ALPS V. 5.0

3 posts in this topic

I have the ALPS v5 Dolphin Touchpad.

in the attached video I can't open the page when I click on the touchpad, but only if I click the button on the touchpad, the 2 finger gestures work for the scroll and at login every time I press a key it disappears and the pointer reappears, while with compiled of Bronxteck I have tried but it behaves in the same way as the kext for mojave, that is when I press on the touchpad it does not work but I have to press the keys of the touchpad, see the video and hibernation are there any fixes?

@Dr. Hurt please

IMG_0206.MOV.zip

1 hour ago, Hervé said:

As explained at OSXL, Tap-to-Click is not enabled by default; you have to go in the TrackPad PrefPane to enable it. Your issue seems to be that, under Mojave (or some recent versions of it), Dr Hurt's kext does not seem to get the TouchPad recognized as such and no TrackPad shows in the PrefPane; I must admit to the same behaviour in High Sierra though it certainly worked Ok initially. can't say when it stopped working but clearly after some update.

Did you try and recompile the kext under and for, say, 10.14.4 or 10.14.5?

No i can recompile the kext on github https://github.com/DrHurt/OS-X-ALPS-DRIVER