Where is Mojave

dsalsa

8 posts in this topic

I wanted to upgrade from Sierra to Mojave. When I try to download Mojave from the App Store is says I need to have High Sierra. Can someone please tell me where I can download the full Mojave to create a USB installer to install on another drive. Thank you

Still getting the same or similar error. Sorry for the delay but I had to recreate my USB.

I do have USB3.0 ports on my desktop (all in one to be more exact). Not through an add-on card.

Attached is my new EFI with the config.plist.zip you provided. this EFI had no NullCPUPowerManegent Kext or any other kext for that matter. Also added SSDT

EFI.zip

Sorry that EFI didn't work neither.There are two things I would like to point out.First, when I start the installer at first it looks as if it's going to work but then it stops and a few seconds later I get the error, but what I noticed is in that first instant when it seems as if it' s going to work the light on the USB goes out and does not come back on. In other words the USB is not being accessed any more in fact there is no power to it.  Second point before I changed the EFI I was not able to use this USB to boot in to my other partition with my working Sierra. Now with this new EFI I was able to boot my working Sierra but there was a little of graphics errors and the mouse and keyboard didn't work. I tried with wired mouse and keyboard in USB2 and USB3 nothing but the mouse was getting power because the light on the mouse would light up as soon as I plugged it in. I don't know maybe that may help you experts figure out what going on with my system.