Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tricchi

Hardware usato su Amazon

3 posts in this topic

Vorrei assemblare un nuovo hackintosh partendo dallo stretto necessario per poi aggiungere altri componenti nel tempo. Dato che la mobo penso sia fondamentale vorrei prenderne una che mi dia la possibilità di future espansioni ma che non costi troppo. Ho visto che su Amazon ci sono delle mobo come ad esempio la Asrock Z370 Taichi usate ad ottimi prezzi. Voi che ne pensate? Vale la pena o è rischioso? Nella descrizione c'è scritto "Come nuovo" o "Ottime condizioni".

Riguardo alla compatibilità di questa scheda madre con hackintosh che mi dite? Il modulo wi-fi e bluetooth è compatibile?

Grazie.

Marco

Advertisement

Se parti con Z370 asus o asrock sei in una bote de fero direbbero a Roma :D 

l'usato come il nuovo puoi sempre incappare in un problema... tu guarda i feedback del venditore nell'ultimo anno, sia su ama che ebay se 100% o quasi si è tranquilli.

Per i WI-FI/BT se intel non vanno e di solito quelli di serie nelle mobo non vanno... vedi lista compatibili qui

Grazie. Quindi è inutile prendere una mobo con wi-fi e bt integrato. Quale mi consiglieresti in alternativa a quella?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Surfman
      Ciao a tutti.
      dopo aver installato High Sierra il pc non può avviarsi dall'SSD mostrandomi la schermata nera che dice di scegliere il boot. facendo partire il pc con l'USB inserita, da dove ho installato il tutto, mi viene mostrata schermata di scelta dove posso effettivamente fare partire osx appena installato dal ssd ma con una lentezza mostruosa!. se provo con la chiavetta scollegata stessa schermata nera con la scelta del boot. inutile aggiungere che ho cercato di cambiare l'ordine di avvio dal BIOS, aggiornato il BIOS, ma senza successo. l'ssd funziona perché dopo ho installato da questo stesso anche linux o windows tranquillamente
      cosa posso fare? grazie a tutti

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H
      CPU intel i5
      GPU NVIDIA MSI N750 Ti TF 2GD5 / OC  

• By srmusico
      Hello guys.
      This is not my first hackintosh, but this will be the first time to create a hackintosh with thunderbolt.
      First of all, i have read some info about MoBos with Thunderbolt, but im a bit confused.
      I need to create a working hackintosh with Thunderbolt 2/3 .

At this moment i know that we got 2 options (Correct me if im wrong),
      -we can get one MoBo and ad a Pcie Card with thunderbolt (only if the chipset is compatible)
      -we can get one MoBo with thunderbolt integrated via USB-C connectors (like the new Macbook Pro)

What are the possible MoBos that have integrated Thunderbolt vía USB (or directly thundelbolt ports)?
      I have read a lot of buyers guides from some webs , but a lot of that MoBos with thunderbolt enabled, are "discontinued" or without stock
      Should we only choose Gigabyte MoBos? 

I Have been too looking at Gigabyte website, and seems that the Chipset Z170 its the only one with Thunderbolt (vía USB-C)
      ports.

Could you help me with these please?

Thanks You So Much!
    • By Costanegra
      Hello.

It's been about 3 or 4 years since I built my first, and so far only hackingtosh. I did so fallowing a guide written by good guy ^Andy^, witch came with hardware recommendations. I now feel it's time for me to upgrade to a faster system to keep up with heavier work loads. I'm strongly considering building a hackingtosh around the new i7-6700K Skylake processor, but I haven't come across guides for  this type of processor. I was wondering if any of you could recommend me a motherboard that's compatible and that won't become a hassle when trying to install OS X. Also, if there's a guide you know of, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
    • By meklort
      I just wanted to give everyone a heads up:

I was able to get my hands on a new motherboard from QUO Computers and test if out over the past few weeks. With this mother board you can boot up the installesd and complete an install with very little hassle. All of the hardware components are supported out of the box without additional drivers or dsdt edits (ethernet, thunderbolt, ivy bridge cpu/gpu).

I'll post a few picture tomorrow and update this with more info.

Z77MX-QUO-AOS Wiki link
    • By FrankOshe389
      Hi,
      I'm currently running a Windows 7 x64 PC with:

8GB DDR3 Ram

AMD FX 4170 GPU

AMD Radeon HD 7870 CPU

1TB HDD (Windows 7)

150GB HDD (Blank)

Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard
      I am aware that getting OSX on an AMD machine is not an easy task, but can it be done with my setup?

I am currently running OSX 10.8.3 in VMWare which is OK but lags a fair bit and lacks any kind of 3d acceleration and would like to be able to dual boot it natively alongside windows on the 150GB HDD.

Thanks