Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the_blaggy$

BCM943602CS + Magic Keyboard = No Wake From Sleep

4 posts in this topic

I have the WiFi/Bluetooth chipset BCM943602CS and a Magic Keyboard, the Bluetooth module is connected to an internal USB port and I set the type to 255 (internal) in a custom SSDT.

My Hackintosh is sleeping fine with darkwake set without any value in Clover Configurator.

Only Problem is that it won't wake from sleep on key presses.

I already tested this USB port with a normal keyboard and the result was that it wakes up my Hackintosh on key presses.

The tiny LED on the WiFi/Bluetooth card also shines while sleeping.

And in system settings the Bluetooth wake option is enabled, too.

Has someone an idea where the problem could be or which additional settings I have to verify?

Thank you all :)

Advertisement
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Hervé said:

Double post...

I searched this forum today and found many similar posts but no one with my hardware configuration and my problem, for example I found a post were someone had the same hardware like me, but his problem was instant wake ups...

I also found posts with solutions to this problem that didn't worked for me, one person solved his problem by switching the state of a jumper, I had it already in the correct position...

If there's really an exact post like this please share the link, I wasn't able to find it.

Edited by the_blaggy$

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By chrisrlink
      hi so I recently upgrade to an Nvidia GT 730 (did an upgrade without needing a new PSU) the graphics card is detected by Mojave but no sound via the hdmi port I read Nvidia is forbidden to make web drivers past High Sierra (must be approved by apple) so how will I go about enabling sound through my HDMI (any additional info/files I'll be happy to supply)
    • By SolarStudios
      Hey I finally got OSX kinda to work. But when I boot with all settings enabled to make HDMI work I only get 10MB VRAM, I already tried changing all the FakeID but all give the same result or make it unable to boot at all. When I don't use any settings in the config.plist and boot without WhateverGreen and Lilu it works fine over VGA with 1500 something MB VRAM. But I need to work over HDMI..

I also used another kext I saw someone else using on the 8th gen coffee lake CPU but it didn't have any effect aswel.

I included my EFI Folder as download in this post, hopefully someone knows how to solve this because I've been searching for hours without luck 
      8mbvram.zip
    • By Gigamaxx
      Catalina seems to be a read only kext system so modifying kexts to make older hardware work doesn't seem to be possible at this point.   However we have had success using Mojave kexts to get hardware to function.

For bluetooth on Broadcom WiFi cards using injectorkext and adding the Mojave bluetooth kexts to System/Library/Extensions folder seems to have solved the connectability issue.   Install Mojave kexts and use kext utility to repair permissions and caches before reboot.   The Zip contains the Catalina original kexts as a backup in case you want to revert.  

Bluetooth kexts fix.zip

For Atheros WiFi we are using Mojave modified with High Sierra kexts.   Install in System/Library/Extensions folder and use kext utility to repair.

• By 그맆조닛
      Hi there

can someone please compile AirportBrcmFixup.kext and other Broadcom kexts for macOS Catalina
    • By mikiszx
      can i make a hackintosh with this build??

amd phenom tm ii x4 965
      gigabyte ga 78lmt s2
      memory 4gb ddr3
      ati radeon 3000 graphics