ASRock ConRoe 945G-DVI

nyjets12

2 posts in this topic

I have a few questions from you all.. reading through other peoples experiences and with 10.4.8 in specific, would like a better understanding of the following:

1) Jumper PS2_USB_PWR1 - What does this really do? Does it have anything to do with whether you are using a USB or PS2 keyboard? Is it involved with sleep/wake? Most people say to move the jumper from the default - Mine appears to have come with pins 2&3 shorted, I moved it to 1&2 is that correct to use with PS2 keybd & mouse for waking up the system - XP worked fine as it was, the system would wake up with 2&3 jumpered - suggestions?

2) About This Mac/System Profiler does not work - does this work for any of you? (JaS 10.4.8 Intel SSE3 reseed) - chose semthex kernel

3) Which install packages should be picked? - I chose as few as I could, only the JaS 10.4.8 foundation Intel SSE3, semthex Intel SSE3, GMA950, and I chose X11 no additional fonts/languages, printers etc

Any and all information, assistance etc appreciated

EDIT:

Updated BIOS to 1.30 and set SUSPEND TO RAM to AUTO... still will not wake from sleep!

Any ideas ConRoe DVI owners???