Mojave on GA-H170N-WIFI

Kaya80

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys, sorry  but i really would like to configure my Mojave on my new configuration, can u help me please?

The pc has  a new AMD RX 570 8gb, that replaces my old nvidia video card, ga-h170n-wifi and i5 6500.

Here are my DSDT and Ioreg, the os boots up, but i have no correct video acceleration, and i would like you to see If my config.plist  it's correct, but of course i'm sure it's not

The only thing that works is the audio, can u check my config and suggest the correct kexts

Thanks for the help

iMac Ioreg.ioreg

EFI.zip

• 2 months later...

Did you ever get this working?  I am trying to get a working Mojave on a similar speced machine, H170N and i5-6500.  I just plan on using the iGPU instead of my Titan X (due to lack of drivers, but I need the Titan for when I work in Windows).  Mojave / Windows 10 on separate drives.

I got Mojave installed successfully, but struggling with the post install parts to get iGPU working and fully accelerated.  The only time I can get graphics right now is when the DVI cable I use is plugged into Titan.  When I change to try and use iGPU I get a black screen after boot.

Wondering if you can share any settings / advice you learned along the way.