Proper IntelUHD 630 Fake Id and ig-platform Ids issue

platinumsteel

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys am in some kinda confusion here....My Hackintosh build is kinda basically fully working...usb,audio and stuff...Am on 10.13.6...My problem is finding the correct ids..I am seeing a lot of different suggestions all over ..but it is driving me crazy because according to some of the suggested ids i either get Final Cut Crashing ...If it's not crashing it's only using up my GPU and CPU...and the IGPu sits idle....Or some other ids i tried gave me Full CPU+ IGPu utilisation but my GPU sits idle while doing Bruce X benchmark or exporting Apple422 content..Also with H264....I use Intel Power Gadget App to monitor the IGPu usage...If i take a 4k Video footage and export it too 1080P HD..i cud see my IGPu getting used...All I want really is to be able to run a Bruce x benchmark or export too H264 also apple 422 and see CPU+GPU+IGPu all being utilised..That is my goal...I clock 20 seconds Flat on Bruce X Benchmark..I believe if i get the correct id combinations I cud do at least 12 seconds...I have a GTX 1080 of my own...last week I borrowed a RX 580 from a friend and i gave it a run on the BruceX Benchmark and it did the same exact time as my GTX 1080..20 seconds flat..nothing more nothing less...Below i have posted some pictures of what my current configs are..

0003.png

5912.png

boot.png

fully-enabled.png

Okay guys ended up getting some help to be fully working..Turned out my system was indeed Hardware accelerated....But what happened was that for certain workloads the IGPu kicks in...That is normal for FinalCut and how apple coded the app....The bruceX benchmark is mostly CPU+GPU only...so AMD cards will excel in this area because of OPenCL....So i will be looking to purchase a AMD card soon and Ill be good to go...thanksĀ 

Ill post below for reference in case anyone may need it fully working...

489534259_bestworking6.thumb.png.568e10a5528a3f65ed4592deeb4bd3b1.png74076454_bestworking3.thumb.png.e258797476d02349acb2c751053fd442.png

• Like 1