Please help fixing my DSDT

Vins98

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and new to DSDT patching, and even though I tried to use several guides with MaciASL or DSDT Editor, I still have no luck on successfully compiling a DSDT. I always run into weird errors (mostly PARSEOP, but not related to externals) and don't know how to fix them even tho I'm a C++ programmer.
I'll share my DSDT here, hoping that somebody can fix it or almost help me to do so. It's been 2 weeks since I'm working on this DSDTs, and still got no luck, so it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I've run out of ideas and I'm getting crazy... I have EVERYTHING working, from Audio to WiFI/Bluetooth, I just wanna make the battery work.

I tried following the RehabMan's guide on another forum to patch my DSDT to show battery percentage and charging status, but I couldn't follow it properly, because my DSDT has weird errors even before that.

This contains all of the original ACPI files.
My laptop is an Olivetti OliBook S1500, an ASI rebranded laptop built on the Intel Spring Peak platform, using HM55 Express chipset.
Thank you guys, any help would be appreciated.

origin.zip

Well thanks for your help. I finally fixed my DSDTs and now I have battery properly detected and working. Sharing it, hoping that it's gonna be useful!

On 12/18/2018 at 5:34 PM, foskvs said:

_PLD Method must return a Package. In your original DSDT, _PDL returns a Buffer.

If you're Italian, you can write in the Italian section here: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/96-italiano/

DSDT.aml

• Like 1