Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master - request for help with DSDT

oneghost

8 posts in this topic

DSDT_ORIGIN_GB_Z390_Aorus_Master.zip

Could someone help me with patching DSDT for this MOBO? I'm having problem with iGPU of i9-9900K, maybe this would help. It's detected as "Display 7MB" and no acceleration is working. I can make force it by using custom values in clover, but then I get no output from HDMI. 

Also please add any patches that you can think of that will help with this board.

Thank you.

Edited by oneghost

I was able to get an ASRock Z390 working by spoofing ig-platform/device-id as 0x3E9B8086 or 0x3E928086. I think "AddIntelHDMI" is audio related but didn't hurt my machine to have it on. 

However, I think your issue could be due to the graphics config. It sounds like you are using only the iGPU -- you should also make sure you have the right SMBIOS (one without a dedicated card), or spoof your ig-platform-id as 3E9B0000 or 3E920000 -- if you don't override this, it will be taken from your SMBIOS, which might have a dedicated card / an ig-platform-id that is associated with a dedicated graphics card -- this could be causing your graphics to not work after boot as it's not targeting the right output.

6 hours ago, cmer said:

Thanks MaLd0n!

Has anyone tried this DSDT yet? 

just put in clover/acpi/patched

problems? just drop edited files, press O in Clover boot screen, acpi, dsdt name and use bios.aml

4 hours ago, cmer said:

I wasn't able to get this to work. When I use the patch, it disables both my mouse and keyboard (usb). I tried other USB ports as well. Same.

Any idea?

The patch has nothing to do with USB. And the DSDT is suitable for the OP's build specifically. You should not use DSDT from other builds but your own.

• 1 year later...