Issues about the WiFi adapter

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I have bought a BCM94360 for Hackintosh.

But I want to install dual system on it.

Windows and Mac OS

But I don’t have the drivers for windows.

And please help me if you know how can I get the WiFi driver and the Bluetooth driver.

Thanks for helping.

Cheers,

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!

You shold google for Pacifist, download install it, open it (if Pacifist does not open, force open with right mouse klick) when app has started, select in Menu open, open the BaseImage.dmg, navigate in ther to the bootcamp.dmg. If you have found the driver select it an extract it to your wanted pplace, copyact the driver it to a usb stick (fat 32 formatted), fire up windows and install the driver as normal.

Second way to extract the driver after opening Paciist the first time: Right click on BaseImage.dmg- open with - other app - select Pacifist - open and then the same as before.

Have fun.

Hello!

You shold google for Pacifist, download install it, open it (if Pacifist does not open, force open with right mouse klick) when app has started, select in Menu open, open the BaseImage.dmg, navigate in ther to the bootcamp.dmg. If you have found the driver select it an extract it to your wanted pplace, copyact the driver it to a usb stick (fat 32 formatted), fire up windows and install the driver as normal.

Second way to extract the driver after opening Paciist the first time: Right click on BaseImage.dmg- open with - other app - select Pacifist - open and then the same as before.

Have fun.

Ok, thanks.
So I need to do these steps on windows or Mac OS?

Cheers,
Brian

Hello!

Pacifist.app in OSX and intall the from BaseImage.dmg extracted WinDriver( have also Win names and format in Bootcamp) in Win... as normal.

Have fun.

And I have one more question to ask you for,
Where can I find the bootcamp.dmg file?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Brian

Hello!

It is in the path/tree of the install packages. The files folder, thex get normally installed are the bigger ones (Sorry dont remember the exact location, have ddone this task not for years. I peronall dont like Mickysoft Systems).

To make it a bit easier to find the needed drivers, active in OSX finder settings show all file endings.

Have fun.