Mojave instantly restart when Sleep

vythanh156

9 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone !

I successfully instant Mojave on my Pc. Everything works fine except sleep. When I click sleep, it instantly sleep and restart right after cpu fan stop. I attached the MadLon Run Me here. Hope someone can help.

I did delete PowerManager in Library/Preferences but still no hope

My spec: 

Asrock z370 itx Gaming 

i5 8600k 

32GB corsair LPX

Samsung 950 nvme

The problem may because I changed my MSI z370 a-pro atx to Asrock itx. Before that the system runned perfectly fine with the MSI mainboard. 

Send me Thucs-iMac.zip

Hello!

Forum search result in this matches: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/search/?&q="Asrock z370"&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

Please look by yourself in the matches for your problem. So common, as you have named your thread, is the result of the linke search and the chances to get proper support. When asking for help you should add this in the tilte of started thread and obligatory add at least Manufacturer and tyt of MB to title.

Have fun.

PS.: Why don't you try by yourself to learn how to patch DSDT/SSDT.aml files? It is not the goal of this community to support the cheap replacement of a working Hackintosh built with an other one, in the way you want to do it. The real intention here is to give you the possibilty to learn and recognize, MAC OS X is working on foreign platforms.

40 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Sorry I tried but it still restarting. Here is my EFI folder hope you can help me. Thanks 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hyzuc9dcv8aa2px/EFI.zip?dl=0

36 minutes ago, styrian said:

Hello!

Forum search result in this matches: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/search/?&q="Asrock z370"&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

Please look by yourself in the matches for your problem. So common, as you have named your thread, is the result of the linke search and the chances to get proper support. When asking for help you should add this in the tilte of started thread and obligatory add at least Manufacturer and tyt of MB to title.

Have fun.

PS.: Why don't you try by yourself to learn how to patch DSDT/SSDT.aml files? It is not the goal of this community to support the cheap replacement of a working Hackintosh built with an other one, in the way you want to do it. The real intention here is to give you the possibilty to learn and recognize, MAC OS X is working on foreign platforms.

Hello. I did try Google for 2 days to figure out my problems, really hopeless. I did try to patch dsdt myself, delete power preferences. Try to clean reinstall twice but still no luck so I post here. Sorry for my stupid question. 

Hello!

Your question is far away from stupid. I wrote only my opinion, how your starting post is looking for me. Perhaps a search here with hibernatmode sleepmode  usage takes you a bit nearer to the solution. Seraching with Google you should add the argument Hackintosh.

Have fun.

Edited by styrian

2 minutes ago, styrian said:

Hello!

Your question is far away from stupid. I wrote only my opinion, how your starting post is looking for me. Perhaps a search here with hibernatmode sleepmode takes you a bit nearer to the solution. Seraching with Google you should add the argument Hackintosh.

Have fun.

Hello I tried disable hibernate too but still cant do anything, you can find in my attached folder hibernate is disabled. I almost try every solutions on the internet that I can find. I know Im stupid but I am really panic now. Still,  I am sorry for disturbing you ! 

Hello!

You don't disturb. If your postings would do this, I would for sure not awnser. I could not help you in detail. I have never owned hardware of this kind.

As I have mentioned above, more specific requests would raise the chance of getting proper support to solve the problem. Here are many users, who are only interested in requests to hardware, the own by themselves and answer only, if they are not cherrypickers.  I don't tell with this, that you are one of this kind.

Sorry, that I could not better help you out.

Have fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, styrian said:

Hello!

You don't disturb. If your postings would do this, I would for sure not awnser. I could not help you in detail. I have never owned hardware of this kind.

As I have mentioned above, more specific requests would raise the chance of getting proper support to solve the problem. Here are many users, who are only interested in requests to hardware, the own by themselves and answer only, if they are not cherrypickers.  I don't tell with this, that you are one of this kind.

Sorry, that I could not better help you out.

Have fun.

Problem solved. Not any kext/DSDT or clover here. 

The problem is because I OCed my system. OCed CPU to 5.0Ghz then the voltage was too high and mainboard can not shutdown. 
I installed Windows to test and found that even my system can not sleep/shut down with Windows. Realized it was Bios problems. 

Hope someone can fix their similar issues with this post. 

Edited by vythanh156

Hello!

OCed CPU or GPU is not worth the performance gain you get.  It shortens only lifetime of hardware significantly. Not only the OCed CPU or GPU could be destroyed, also the mb could die. Just my two cents.

Have fun.

PS: Nice that you have digged it out by yourself.